Education Department was established in 1958 which was headed by late Dr. B.C. Sharma. In 1974, Dr. Annapurna Mittal joined and took over the charge of Head of Department. In 1996, Dr. Aparna Shukla joined the Department as lecturer. In the year 2003, Dr. Mittal retired and since then the Department is headed by Dr. A. Shukla. Since its establishment, the Department has laid stress on harmonious development of Personality and skills of students, and tried to achieve the goals and objectives of Education.